European Auto Repair
Devoted to Excellence.
Choosing Automed for your European auto repair in Los Angeles is the best way to get dealership quality at a fraction of the cost. You receive higher quality workmanship, factory parts, and all the same warranties.
From regular maintenance and tune-ups to major engine repairs, rebuilds, transmissions, and more, our ASE-certified mechanics are highly skilled and are experts in all things European car repair. We have top-notch diagnostic equipment, our professionals use only the latest tools and tech for all repair and maintenance services.
Popular Auto Repair Services
Utilizing cutting-edge technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives, we guarantee all of our work. We perform scheduled maintenance services for European vehicles and provide a complete repair. Our shop provides a full scope of services for European cars, including:
- 30/60/90/120K Mile Services
- Computer diagnostics
- Oil change and filter replacements
- Check engine light diagnostics
- Brake repair
- Suspension and steering repair
- Exhaust replacement
- Catalytic converter repair
- Engine Repair and replacement
- Belt and hose replacement
- Cooling system, radiator and water pump repair
- Fuel system and injection repair
- Ignition system repair and maintenance
- Transmission repair and replacement
- Driveline Repair and maintenance
- Clutch repair and replacement
- Transmission fluid service
- Differential and driveshaft service
BATTERY & FULL ELECTRIC SERVICE
- Light repair and bulb replacements
- Alternator repair and replacement
- Starter repair and replacement
- Power steering repair
- Tire installations
- Tire rotation and balancing
- Wheel alignment
HEATING AND AUTO A/C REPAIRS
- Heating and cooling system diagnostics
- Auto A/C repair and maintenance
- Heating system repair and maintenance
- Compressor and evaporator repair
- Refrigerant replacement
Why Trust Automed, European Auto Shop in Los Angeles, CA?
At Automed, our number one goal is complete customer satisfaction. Every day, with every customer, we concentrate on providing high-quality auto repair services coupled with stellar customer service that comes with 2 year 24,000 mile warranty on all repairs.
- Certified european car mechanic
- Save up to 50% compared to dealer
- Dealer Level Car Diagnostic
- We use OEM parts and lube
- ACE-Certified Staff with 30 years of experience
- Family-Owned and Operated Business
- Excellent Reputation, check out our Yelp reviews
- Waiting area with free Wi-Fi and coffee
- Pick up and Drop-off service.
Whether your European vehicle needs repair or regular maintenance, you can trust in the expertise and customer service at our shop. Feel free to give us a call today or stop by our facility for unparalleled service.
European Auto Service & Maintenance FAQs
Yes, it does. A certified mechanic must undergo continual training in the latest systems and proficient use of high-tech tools to test the electronics that control most vehicles’ functions and enable diagnosis and prognoses of complex issues.
Your vehicle needs to be serviced at regular intervals. Not only is it dangerous to drive an automobile that hasn’t been checked to be mechanically sound, since a car left un-serviced can lead to more damage. Routine vehicle servicing and maintenance can prevent unnecessary wear and tear, keep it running in peak condition.
Every auto is different, and each make and model should come with a manual that includes how often your car should be serviced. On average, this is every 15—30k miles. However, if you don’t drive your car so much, you should bring it in annually, even if it doesn’t reach over 10k miles per year.
The cost of services often depends. As you’re driving a lux vehicle, you’ll find that costs on selected parts and services might be higher than a domestic brand. Still, it frequently comes down to what’s needed and the quality you get from your service center. We’re here to deliver high-level European brand car care in cost-effective ways.
13332 W. Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Monday: 8:00am – 5pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 5pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 2pm